Come Visit our highly experienced & dedicated eye surgeons
Dr. Ridhima Bhagali
M.B.B.S, M.S. Ophthal
Dr. Ridhima Bhagali - M.B.B.S, M.S. Ophthal
Fellow Phaco & Refractive Surgery, Narayana Nethralaya, Bangalore
Fellow Anterior Segment & Trauma, King’s College Hospital, London
Dr. Ridhima is a highly skilled and experienced cataract and refractive surgeon, with an experience of 10000+ surgeries. She has trained in Cornea and Eye Trauma at the world renowned King’s College Hospital in London. She previously worked as a Consultant for 6 years at the prestigious Narayana Nethralaya, Bangalore after completing a fellowship in Phaco & Refractive Surgery from RGUHS, Karnataka. She has certified training in robotic/femto-cataract surgery, femto-refractive surgery and phakic IOLs.
A meritorious student, Ridhima has completed her MBBS and MS Ophthal from B. J.Medical College, Pune and has been a University ranker consistently. She has conducted instruction courses at the All India Ophthalmology Conferences and bagged many best paper awards at Pune and Maharashtra Ophthalmology Conferences.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Best Paper in ISMSICS World Congress, 2015.
- Best Postgraduate paper in Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society Annual Conference, 2008.
- Second prize for Best Paper in 35th Annual Conference of the Research Society 2009, B. J. Medical College.
- Video presentation Consolation Prize in Pune Ophthalmological Society's 2nd Annual Conference, 2009
- Won Ophthalmology Quiz in Pune Ophthalmological Society's 2nd Annual Conference, 2009
- Won Ophthalmology Quiz in Bombay Ophthalmologists’ Association's Annual Conference & Eye Advance, 2010
- Reviewer in cataract and refractive surgery section of Indian Journal of Ophthalmology
- Managing committee member Poona Ophthalmological Society, 2017-2019
Dr. Meenakshi Bhagali
Dr. Meenakshi Bhagali - Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
MBBS from GS Medical College, Mumbai
MS Gold Medalist from GS Medical College, Mumbai
Dr. Meenakshi Bhagali says "I am a practising general ophthalmologist for the past 36 years with special interest in Cataract, Cornea and Glaucoma. I am one of the few experienced in orthoKeratology and dispensing contact lenses."
I believe in providing holistic care while treating eye conditions.